WHO WE AREABOUT SIGBRIT'S HEALTH RESOURCES
Sigbrit Bakke is a Master Certified Health Coach. She specializes in the areas of improving overall health using the application of scientifically proven habits relating to lifestyle, exercise, attitude and nutrition. She assists clients of all ages in developing their own strategy by implementing their plan for issues such as pain relief, stress management and weight loss. She provides implementation tools based on the new scientific proof that we are in control of improving our overall health and wellness. Sigbrit’s mission is motivating her clients to overcoming the barriers between them and their desired wellness. Her goal is to provide the client with the tools for sustainable and lasting change.
Sigbrit studied health and wellness throughout her adult life. Her love for learning in this area led her to pursue her formal education and receive her Master Certification as a Health Coach.
She received both her Prime-Time Health Coaching Certification and the advanced Master’s Health Coach Certification through the Dr. Sears Wellness Institute. Her training was intensely focused on sustainable behavioral change utilizing the *Transtheoretical Model for change. She practices applying the brilliant works of Dr. William Sears, MD, W. Miller, S. Rollnick, S. Orem, J. Binkert, A. Clancy and M.Rosenberg, PHD.
This theory for achieving lasting change is guided by empathy and compassion and structured at the client’s own pace.
Questions to Consider
How to add 8-12 servings of concentrated fruits and veg. in a capsule.
How to know your beneficial foods?
Advanced Master’s Health Coach Certification
Dr. Sears Wellness Institute
- Breaking the Sugar Habit Katherine M. Birkner, C.R.N.A.,Ph.D.
- “Uncommon Cures For Everyday Ailments” From the editors of bottom Line/Health
- “The World’s Greatest Treasury of Health Secrets” Bottom Line Books
- “Set for Life” Jane P. Merrill Karen M. Sunderland Foreword by Dennis W. Remington, M. D. Bariatric Physician – the conclusion from the study was that these people could have reduced their risk of dying by 40 percent simply by increasing their potassium intake, the equivalent of one serving of fresh fruits or vegetables per day. (Khaw K-T. Barrett-Connor E.”Dietary Potassium and stroke-associated mortality: a 12 year prospective population study.” N Engl J Med 1987; 316:235-40)
- “Fit or Fat” Covert Bailey
- “The China Study” T. Colin Campbell, PHD & Thomas M. Campbell II
- “Eat Right For Your Type” Dr. Peter J. D’Adamo
- “The Melaleuca Wellness Guide” Healthy Garden, Healthy Body, Healthy Home, Healthy Animals RM Barry Publications
- “The Care & Feeding of an Athlete” Toni tickle Branner, M.A.
- “Overcoming Parasites Naturally” Dr. James R. Overman, ND
- “The Chemistry of Essential Oils” David Stewart Ph.D, D.N.M.
- “Juicing For Life” Cherie Calbom Maureen Keane